This listing was for a special offer made available to those who listened to the episode of Pints with Aquinas with Jason Evert and Matt Fradd on March 23. We’ve given away all of the available copies from this promotion. Visit the other product listing here for other options.
By Jason Evert
What is gender?
Few words today generate as much controversy as “gender.”
Students, parents, and educators are asking:
- How many genders are there?
- What if my daughter says she’s trans?
- Do some people have an intersex brain?
- Should I use their preferred pronouns?
- Is gender a social construct?
- Does surgery prevent suicide?
- Are puberty blockers safe?
- What if I experience gender dysphoria?
In Male, Female, Other? Jason Evert addresses the most common claims of gender theory and shows how to respond with charity and clarity.
If you care about someone who identifies as trans and don’t know how to respond, or you experience gender dysphoria and wonder what God’s plan is for you, you’ll find the answers inside.
To receive bulk discounts on this book by purchasing the paperback version in packages of 10 at a time for as low as $5/ each, click here.