|Number of 10 Packs||Price per Book|
|1 - 4||$7|
|5 - 9||$6|
By Jason Evert
What is gender?
Few words today generate as much controversy as “gender.”
Students, parents, and educators are asking:
- How many genders are there?
- What if my daughter says she’s trans?
- Do some people have an intersex brain?
- Should I use their preferred pronouns?
- Is gender a social construct?
- Does surgery prevent suicide?
- Are puberty blockers safe?
- What if I experience gender dysphoria?
In Male, Female, Other? Jason Evert addresses the most common claims of gender theory and shows how to respond with charity and clarity.
If you care about someone who identifies as trans and don’t know how to respond, or you experience gender dysphoria and wonder what God’s plan is for you, you’ll find the answers inside.
This is the bulk version of this book, where you can purchase 10 copies of the paperback version for as low as $5/ each! To buy individual copies of this book in hardcover, click here.