By: Crystalina Evert
In today’s world, it is all too easy for a young woman to fool herself with lies about love. What does she tell herself?
- “Guys don’t want a pure girl.”
- “Nobody’s getting hurt.”
- “It’s all fun and games.”
- “It’s my body. It’s my choice.”
- “If I say no, I might lose him.”
- “I can’t be alone.”
- “It’s too late for me.”
- “What good guy would want me?”
- “It’s impossible to stay pure.”
Every woman longs for love, but many have given up. In Pure Womanhood, Crystalina Evert restores a woman’s hope. By her powerful testimony and blunt words of wisdom, she shows that real love is possible, regardless of the past.
This 10-Pack of Pure Womanhood allows you to purchase this booklet in increments of 10 for only $1 / copy! To purchase individual copies, click here. To purchase the public school version of this booklet, click here.