By: Crystalina Evert
In today’s world, it is all too easy for a young woman to fool herself with lies about love. What does she tell herself?
- “Guys don’t want a pure girl.”
- “Nobody’s getting hurt.”
- “It’s all fun and games.”
- “It’s my body. It’s my choice.”
- “If I say no, I might lose him.”
- “I can’t be alone.”
- “It’s too late for me.”
- “What good guy would want me?”
- “It’s impossible to stay pure.”
Every woman longs for love, but many have given up. In Pure Womanhood, Crystalina Evert restores a woman’s hope. By her powerful testimony and blunt words of wisdom, she shows that real love is possible, regardless of the past.
This bulk Pack of Pure Womanhood allows you to purchase this booklet in increments of 20 for only $1 / copy! To purchase individual copies, click here. To purchase the public school version of this booklet, click here.